Skip to main content

Sorry Rihanna, I did it first πŸ™„

My name is Rininta.

But since I was a baby, everyone is calling me Riri. My uncle gave me the name because he think Rininta is too long.

Indonesian could easily spells Riri and it sounds right. As for foreigner, the it changed into "WiWi" and I kinda not like it.

So here I tell me to call me Rininta.

Most people don't argue, but some are trying to made their own shorter version of my name.

"Can I call you Rini?"

Okay. Some people do that in Indonesia.

"Can I call you Rina?"

Hmm. That's new. It's actually my mother's name. Still interesting.

Annnnddddddd today!

"Can I call you Riri?"

"Wow, my name is actually Riri!" I got excited.

"What?" He said.

"I mean, my nickname is actually Riri. Everyone's in Indonesia call me that way"

"Riri as in RiRi Rihanna?"

Uh. Please. Not again.

"Yes. RiRi. Just like Rihanna" πŸ˜’ "But sawrryy. I did it first. Waaaay before Rihanna!" #sorrynotsorry

"HAHAHAHA. Okay. Later if I meet Rihanna, I'll make sure to tell her to pay royalty cause using your name"

#elaelaundermyumbrellaelaela




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Do I Want?

I hope someone can tell me what do I want right now? What is my heart yearning for? I am a long time dreamer. I’ve dreamt about being an entrepreneur since I was 17. I chose my major becuase of this, I chose not to apply for job after college because of this, I chose to invest most of my time procrastinating about this. I WAS HAPPY. I got my first chance to realizing my dream, starting a small retail ventures in fast fashion. Highly involved on the end-to-end supply chain process: choosing fabric, concepting, designing, vendor management, selling, marketing, to warehousing. I admit the venture was inefficient, it was high cost high labor low margin. But I WAS HAPPY. Sadly the venture failed. Mismanagement, unprepared, lack of discipline. I think these three reason has described the main background of the failure very well. I try to avoid the word “failure”, but today I have to admit the defeat and moving on. Then I got a chance to work in a company. At that time my condition wasn’t ide

How if ....

When I was in college, out of nowhere me and my friend were getting an idea to create a travel blog that covers our improptu trip during university year. Because since high school we really love to go somewhere unexpected with our group of friends (well, u know la high school student 8 years ago the farthest place they could go is whether ancol or puncak. But stillπŸ˜‚). Added by his interest in journalistic and my addiction to traveling, we decided create a blog called "Salmon Ravioli". Out first trip was to explore Ancol in one day without Dufan! So we can give an inspiration for a short weekend getaway and enjoying the other side of Ancol. We went to gondola, gives watersport advises, or hidden spot around seashore. The trip was super fun! We felt like a professional, taking pictures making insight. Funny thing is.... WE DIDN'T POST THE TRIP nope WE NEVER UPLOADED ANYTHING ON THE BLOG........... EVER!!!!πŸ˜‚ Not sure why.. (Seriously even curi